Friday, April 23, 2010

MagicRunning [#1]

Hey guys,

So check it out. The new equipment i'm getting will be coming either this saturday or sometime next week for sure so once that's all hooked up, i'll definitely take you guys on a tour of it including pictures and all.

On the note of Pro Tools, i've been having some problems with the software so I can't record anything at the moment, but I'm trying to get it fixed by tomorrow (or rather today) so I can begin work right away.

A little interesting heads up for you guys, i'm working on a couple of dedication albums at the moment as well as planning for future collaboration albums with some people and if those people are reading this post, then you know who you are.

So let me tell you about the MagicRunning posts will feature. This is of course the first edition of MagicRunning and will include info in regards to any "magic" that flows from my fingertips - it'll include links to songs and all that jazz. Also gathering together a team of people to craft some music videos so hopefully we get some audio and video running on this series sooner or later, something to look forward to.

I apologize for all the boring text and all, but you know, it's difficult for me right now so bear with me for a bit and I promise you all some decent photos, videos and audio. Thanks for tuning in! Damai!

No comments:

Post a Comment